Finding something? Use this search bar!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone,

I have shared my Valix Financial Accounting Solutions for "FREE" to everyone who visited this blog.
I hope that I helped you in some way by posting the solutions here.
And now im asking that if you have the newer chapters and some IFRS and AICPA solutions that are not included in the 2008 edition, pls kindly send them to my email (n30x3l@gmail.com) and I will post them here, in that way we can help each other. I hope we can expand the database of the solutions by helping each other!



5 comments:

  1. sir..meron po b kau na answer keys for the 2010 edition volume 1?if meron can you please mail it to me or inform me about it..here's my mail..jovij62@yahoo.com..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir do you also have the solutions in volume 3 of financial accounting??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I need it too. Tulungan naman tayo. Here's my mail... mm.paler@gmail.com.

    If ever may mahanap akong copy, I'll send it also. Same din sana sa inyo. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maraming slamat sa mga answers po... magkatulad lang pala ang 2008 at 2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir pakisend naman po sa email ko po ung sa volume 2! Ito po ung e-mail ko jovesangel_28@yahoo.com tnx. po

    ReplyDelete